R8 ESC AUDIO-VISUAL REPAIR PROCEDURE
Our Region 8 ESC A/V repair vendor is
K.S. Electronics, located in the Noblesville area.
All equipment will be picked up at your regular bi weekly District Region 8 pickup/drop location.
Click here for details on current R8 ESC Courier schedule.
$30.00/hr + Parts
for Overhead Projectors, Tape Recorders,
VCR, CD Players and basic DVD Players.
$45.00/hr + Parts
for TV's, Camcorders, A/V Amplifiers and Mixers,
Slide Projectors and LCD Projectors.
$55.00/hr + Parts
Region 8 ESC Handling Fee:
$10.00 fee per unit
NOTE: Please call Region 8 ESC at 800-669-4565 if you have a
number of items to be picked up at one time.
Our courier may be unable to pickup large TV’s and Laminators. (over 50 lbs or too bulky)
For On-site repairs or if you have questions, contact K&S Electronics (see below)
Be sure to mention that you are a Region 8 ESC member.
There is an additional travel fee for on-site repairs. $50.00 per hour one way,
divided into 15 min increments. For example, 1.75 hours to arrive,
the travel fee would be $87.50. There is no charge for the return trip.
1. Machines to be repaired must be delivered to the Region 8 ESC pickup location.
2. Be sure to include any needed power cords, supplies, etc. as may be needed in repairing the item.
3. Each machine to be repaired must be accompanied by a Region 8 repair tag with the following information:
A. Name of contact person
B. Telephone number of contact person
C. Name of school and corporation
D. Type of equipment
E. Model and serial number
F. Maximum repair cost school is willing to pay
G. A clear, concise explanation of the problem or actions requested (this can save you money).
4. Machines not accompanied by this information or Region 8 Repair Tag will not be picked up.
5. Region 8 ESC will invoice the school for repairs and the per unit handling fee when work is completed.
DO NOT PAY FROM THE REPAIR TAG.
6. When using a Purchase Order for repairs, please include the repair tag number.
Contact information for K.S. Electronics in Noblesville, IN: